DISCOVER THE BEAUTY AND RICHES OF THE MASS
In this year of the Eucharistic Revival, St. Ann's would like to offer you the opportunity to understand and appreciate the richness of our weekly Eucharistic celebration!
The Mass is nothing short of amazing. Through it, we encounter God in the most intimate way possible as we hear him speak to us in the Liturgy of the Word and as we receive him Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity in the Holy Eucharist.
The words, the gestures, and the rituals of the Mass are rich in meaning. Everything we say and do in the Liturgy is steeped in biblical language. In his video-based study A Biblical Walk Through the Mass, Dr. Edward Sri explores the roots of the words and gestures we experience at Mass and explains their profound significance. This fascinating tour of the Mass will renew your faith and deepen your love for and devotion to the Holy Eucharist.
St. Ann's will offer the study A Biblical Walk Through the Mass on five Wednesday nights.
Each night we will gather in prayer, watch a 30-minute video presentation and gather in small groups for discussion.
Wednesdays from 7-8:30pm in the Parish Hall - Download a Printable Calendar Here
October 11th | 25th
November 8th | 15th | 29th
Each participant will need one of the following: Order your materials online here!
- A study set: includes a copy of Edward Sri's Book, a study workbook and one-year online video/workbook access - $26.95 BEST VALUE!
- Online access: one-year online video/workbook access - $24.95
- A workbook only: a printed copy of the study workbook - $24.95
Sign up here
Not interested in a small group study but would like the book? Not available on Wednesday nights?
Additional Ways to Experience "A Biblical Walk Through the Mass":
- You can purchase the study and complete it at home on your own.
- You can purchase copies of Edward Sri's book for $14.99 here.
- You can also listen to Edward Sri's "A Scriptural Walk Through the Mass" presentation on your free FORMED account. Haven't created a free account yet? Go to: https://formed.org/signup and create one.
Questions? Email Patti Kamper or call (804)798-5039 ext. 304